31 Jan 2019 CHINA FIRST: Wrong Reasons for the Decline of American Manufacturing
Trade Deficits and the Potential of Manufacturing Returning to the US Dominate Today's Headlines
Compelling Reasons to Have Sourced Products from China
Ease of Doing Business Leading to Complacency Over Time
Some Tragic Reasons Why Manufacturing Shifted to China
The ethics of business in China and the US are sometimes very different. We read on a frequent basis about high level government executives being investigated for corruption. This is not confined to the Chinese alone. Many US executives have received personal financial inducements to source their company’s components or products from China. It is widespread in China and far more common than one would like to believe.
Still Other Reasons Why Some Executives Have Been Seduced by the Allure of China
Written by Jeffrey Cartwright | CEO Shoreview Management Advisors
- Should You Consider Moving Your Production from China?
- THE PITFALLS OF PRIDE IN PRODUCT DESIGN: Collaboration is Critical to Ensuring All Aspects of Operations are Considered
- TAPPING HIDDEN CAPACITY: Increasing Throughput Via Changeover Time Reductions
- Failure to Plan Is Planning to Fail
- CHINA FIRST: Wrong Reasons for the Decline of American Manufacturing