23 Mar 2018 The Value of Limitations and Goals in Achieving Results
SOME GOALS ARE MANDATORY, AND OTHERS SEEM DISCRETIONARY
Goals vs Stretch Goals
Goals Are Not Always Financial Numbers but They Should Result in Financial Gains
The first step in addressing this opportunity was to accept it as true. In fact, I travelled with audited cases of our product through our distribution center and transportation system and opened cases with our members of our sales team and concluded that they were oftentimes under reporting the product that was defective when delivered.
Two final points, “Things that Are Measured, Get Better” and “If You Cannot Measure It, You Cannot Manage It”. Even having poorly defined or mis applied goals is far better business state than not having them at all.
- Unprecedented Challenges in a World of Storms Requires Actions while there Is Still Time to Plan and Execute Re-Sourcing
- The Ongoing Trade War and Geopolitical Concerns Have Made Some Companies in Mexico too Comfortable
- The Geo-Political Climate Demands Immediate Nearshoring
- Yuan Wise, Dollar Foolish: Trading Small Fees Now for Long-Term Savings?
- Perspectives from Mexico: Escape from China, Mexican Business, and the Mexican Economy