24 Jul 2018 Turning Around Manufacturing: Paint, Potties, and Pizza
Communicating to the Production Teammates that Management Cares About Them
Clear Communications of How Leadership Values Teammate Efforts
Never use financial or budgeted standards as the basis for this effort in engaging the work teams. They are poorly understood by the average teammate and many times by the management team. Standards are determined in one of two general ways.
- Unprecedented Challenges in a World of Storms Requires Actions while there Is Still Time to Plan and Execute Re-Sourcing
- The Ongoing Trade War and Geopolitical Concerns Have Made Some Companies in Mexico too Comfortable
- The Geo-Political Climate Demands Immediate Nearshoring
- Yuan Wise, Dollar Foolish: Trading Small Fees Now for Long-Term Savings?
- Perspectives from Mexico: Escape from China, Mexican Business, and the Mexican Economy